1) I did some serious spending in December in Las Vegas and during the sales when I realized I had committed to publishing my spending habits for 2013. I bought jeans, cashmere, a
2) Having to note and publish my expenses here makes me cringe and I've caught myself putting things back on the rack. I can't wait to share my deals with each of you, but the thought of telling anyone I spent $85 on a skirt, literally put me in a bad mood and I ended up leaving the store - without buying the skirt!
Now for my spending:
1) Blue Nile Gold Mini Hoop Earrings: $90 - $25 promo email & free ship + no tax = $65
2) Old Navy Striped Dress: Orange/Blue & Green/White $8 x 2 = $16
3) Legale Fleece Lined Tights: $7 x 2 = $14 - Nordstrom GC ($200) = $0 ($186 GC remains)
4) J Crew Thin Hand Enameled Gold Bangle: (Ivory/Gold) $9.99 - 40% in-store promo = $6
5) Black Balenciaga Pants: $45 at Buffalo Exch - Store credit ($67)=$0 ($22 SC remains)
6) The Pilates Barre Grip Socks: $10 + tax = $11
Total = $98.00
Update: I bought a pair of $10 grip socks at the end of the month. Total is now updated.
I am surprised that I came in under $100 this month, but I think that it's because I overspent in December and I was ashamed to buy anything too pricey right off the bat in January. Except for the pants. I probably would have bought those even if I didn't have the store credit.
How did your budget do in January?