This month was not nearly as good as last month for my budget. I knew that I would spend more this month because I really limited myself last month, but I was surprised that I spent just over twice as much because I still felt like I was always checking myself! This month was a rude awakening for me that I really DO spend without a method or a plan. Here goes:
1) 3 Victoria's Secret Bras: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale ($24.50 x 3) = $75
Fulfilled item No. 18 from my Targeted Purchase List (Push Up Bra Replacement)
2) Zella Yoga Tank Top: Nordstrom Rack Clearance ($12.89 + tax) - Gift Card = $0
3) Marika Dry-Wik Jacket: Marshall's Clearance ($19.99 + tax) = $22
4) Prabal Gurung x Target Wedges: $29.99 + tax = $32
5) Prabal Gurung x Target Clutch: $34.99 + tax = $38
6) Splendid Satin Espadrilles: NMLC ($55 - 50%) = ($27.50 - 25%) = $21
7) IntiMint Maxi Dress: Gilt City Warehouse Sale = $10 + tax = $11
8) Kendra Scott Tyler Bib Necklace: Gilt City Warehouse Sale = $10 + tax = $11
9) Paige Olive Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom Rack Clearance ($49 + tax) - Gift Card = $0
Total = $210
In addition to the cash I spent, I used my birthday gift card from my in-laws for both the Zella top and the Paige olive jeans this month leaving me with a remaining balance of $118 going into March. And I still have a $22 credit at Buffalo Exchange as well, because I didn't get any opportunity to visit this month.
Finally, I found an old white button down blouse at the beginning of the month (seen here) that I've since dropped off at the tailor to have the sleeves slimmed ($18) to fulfill item No. 13 on my Targeted Purchase List (Man's White Shirt), except not a man's shirt, just mine. :) This month I spent a total of $35 on alterations of the previously mentioned blouse, the Balenciaga pants I bought in January, and the Paige jeans above.
How did you guys do this month? Link up with the Budgeting Bloggers over at Fran's blog!