Monday, May 13, 2013

My Apologies

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful weekend! We went to a concert by our friend, the Music Man and I wore...wait for it...a MAXI Dress! Today's prompt for BEDIM is to issue a public apology. It can be as serious or silly as you want. So here is mine:

Dear Readers - I'm sorry that I think about blogging and then decide to go have lunch instead...for three or four days in a row.  I know it sucks and I try to stick to a schedule and then I have no excuse and all I can do is apologize.  Also, I'm sorry for not remembering to take outfit photos until we are leaving the bar at midnight and you get dark, grainy photos.

Dear Kids - I'm so sorry that you got me and I have no idea what I am doing about 98% of the time and the other 2% are just a lucky guess.

Dear Mr. Fantastic - I'm sorry I told our teenager he could have a drumset, I swear I wasn't thinking and he looked so jubilant when I said yes. I will buy us both ear-plugs...Oops.
Dress: Max Studio (old); Earrings: c/o Lavishy at LuckyFABB
Hummingbird Necklace: c/o Dogeared Jewelry at LuckyFABB
Gold Bar Necklace: Fossil via eBay
Solitaire Necklace: Gift from Dad (old)
Bracelets: Fossil & Lauren Ralph Lauren; Tote: Chloe
Wedges: MIA (old)
So yeah. I'm sorry.
HAVE YOU EVER ISSUED A PUBLIC APOLOGY? SHARE!

5 comments:

  1. girl - i am feelin' this boho vibe you got going on! i think your apology to the kids is the best i've ever heard. i'm a part of that 2% lucky guess statistic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is something that makes me fulfill my destiny as a human being, to marry is the greatest hope that I hung far above the sky where I say a prayer to the Lord. thanks for the article interesting. continued success yes for CERT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, awesome post...love your style.
    Check out my new post http://memypendown.blogspot.in/2013/05/stripes-have-been-one-of-my-hit-picks.html and leave your comments, if any! x



    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone! It means alot to me that you all stop by my corner of the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, but be nice! You catch more flies with sugar than spice!