Sunday, March 31, 2013
March Spending Recap
1) Faux Fur Stole - on eBay (I was going to wear this with a blue dress to the wedding last week, but the dress didn't work out.) = $22
2) JCrew Yellow Enamel Bangle and Free People Green enamel bangle - I found both of these in the clearance jewelry bin at the Goodwill store for $0.50 each! = $1
3) Max Studio Maxi Dress - Marshall's Clearance (Mine is Navy and Cream stripes, but I couldn't find a photo, it's this dress, but not in a solid print.) = $27
4) Prabal Gurung x Target Sweater - Target Clearance $8.99 + tax = $10
5) Converse Sneakers - Nordtrom Rack ($45 - GC) = $0
Total = $60
The sneakers left me with a remaining balance of $73 on my Nordstrom Gift Card. Again I was not able to visit Buffalo Exchange this month, so I will carry my $22 Store Credit into April as well.
It may seem that I did very well this month, but next month's spending recap will be ridiculous!
How did everyone else do? Link up with Fran and the Budgeting Bloggers this month! I hope everyone who observes the holiday had a wonderful and Happy Easter!